Events & Seminars
Follow us on Facebook for the latest news on events and important matters
Bookings essential Seminars are free to members of The Lindfield Chamber of Commerce, otherwise a nominal fee of $50 attendance applies.
BBG Lindfield holds monthly events with a guest speaker on the last Wednesday of the month.
24th November: Understanding the Multiple Ways of Developing a Workplace Culture of Continuous Improvement and Mitigate the Risks of Projects Failing with Denise Archie.
27th October: IT Security for your Business with Mark Giles, Technical Director, Phrixus
29th September: Using Technology to your advantage with Joanne Jacobs, Co-CEO, Disruptors Co
25th August – Toni Fitzgerald Master Class – Increase your Business by Building your Authority and Influence
28th July – How Building Quality in NSW & VIC affects Consumers and Investors, with Eric Hooimeyer, Managing Director, Teleo Design
30 June: Marketing in Today’s Business World – John Holland
26 May: Year End Planning – with Peter Vickers, PVBG Chartered Accountant & Monika Stelzner, Bookkeeper, Streamline Mgmt Aust
April: Strategically Plan you Exit with Succession & Exit Planning 101, Peter Foster, FSI Pty Ltd
March: Where to Invest? with Matt Vickers, SnowGum Financial Services
February: Cyber Security – What you should know in 2021 to protect yourself, your employees and your company with Doug Endersbee
January – Kick your Goals for 2021 with Denise Archie
November: The Property Market – Whats Hot, Predictions, Trends and Finance for 2020/2021 with Michael Quirk, Director Wealth Efficiency
October: Emotional Intelligence – Game changing for Business, Life changing for People with Dr Ben Palmer
September: Recruitment & Your Workplace Culture Fit with Tony Jacobson, HirePay –
August:The Changing Face of Life Insurance with Matt Vickers, Snowgum Financial Services
July: SafeWork NSW – Lets talk Safety with Megan May
June: The 5 R’s Recreating Your Future
May: Technology, Innovation and Changes in a post-COVID world
April: Survive, Revive, Thrive – developing a Roadmap for your Business in a post COVID 19 World
March: How to Get Results from your LinkedIn Profile in 2020
February: Business Succession Planning
January: Planning for Success in 2020
If you would like information on any event previously run please let us know via email request.
- The Bradfield Small Business Forum with the Hon Craig Laundy MP – The Importance of Ethics in Business
- Is Super Being Destroyed?
- Is Super Dead? More changes in superannuation keep coming.
- Preparing Your Business for the New Financial Year
- Make or Break Investment Trends
- Investing in Retirement – Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – March 2018
- Radical Changes in Investing & Tax – Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – February 2018
- Marketing – “The Great Unfair Advantage” – 6 simple steps to make your marketing work harder, Jamie McAinsh and Terry Jones from The Marketing Clan – November 2017
- Your Leadership Can Make Or Break A Company – Understand the most common pitfalls of people in leadership and how they can be avoided, Professor Gayle Avery from Macquarie Graduate School of Management – October 2017
- If you’re a millennial, you need to know the importance of saving – But it doesn’t mean you can’t have a life after work! Millennial Matt Vickers, Snowgum Financial Services – July 2017
- Get Ready for Super reforms, effective 1 July! Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – May 2017
- Next Generation Investment Trends – Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services – March 2017
- Cochlear and Innovation are synonymous: innovating to tackle the hearing health epidemic! Shaun Hand, General Manager, Australia and New Zealand
- Are you making the most out of your investment property? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- The Latest on Super changes – What do they mean? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Leveraging Hybrid Cloud for Small Business, Gavin Vermaas, Owner, Rightserv Pty Ltd
- Property Outlook and Market Update July 2016, Josh Masters, BuySide Agency
- Exchange Traded and non-Exchange Traded Products: Driving the changing landscape of Investment Markets, Ian Irvine, Head of Customer and Business Development, ASX Limited and Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services
- Wellbeing for Woman, Physiofit Physiotherapist, Kerry Weston
- The Collaborative Economy: connecting with others to use your collaborative strength to get a better deal, Mike Wilson, Joint CEO, Supply Clusters
- Xero presentation: What is the cloud and how do you do accounting in it?
- Economic and Market Update, Stephen Halmarick, Head of Economic and Market Research, Colonial First State Global Asset Management
- The One Page Business Plan – “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
- An Introduction to Hands On Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEO specialist John Bertrand from AIA
- Learn how to recruit passive candidates, promote job opportunities using business and social media and brand your business, Danny Staub
- Maximising the tax and investment benefits from your retirement savings, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Tax and Accounting issues for the New Financial Year , Cathy Stockwell, CA BCom, Dip FP
- How to handle the finances of ageing parents, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- For more information on seminars and events please Contact Us