Seminars are free to members of The Lindfield Chamber of Commerce, otherwise a $50 attendance applies.
Radical Changes in Investing and Tax Breakfast Seminar
Investments have been going up since 2009 after the World Wide Recession.
Investment markets go in cycles of 9 to 10 years. That means another bust is coming.
- What investments should you be getting out of?
- Is it really time to buy?
- What nasty things has the Tax Office got in store for you?
Register now for our Breakfast Seminar to find out.
Wednesday 7 February 2018, 7:30am to 9am
Peter Vickers Business Group – Suite 2 345 Pacific Highway Lindfield, NSW 2070
(Free ample parking across the road at Coles)
$50.00 or FREE to members using code
Continental breakfast, tea, coffee & juices provided.
Other Events in 2018
- Speed networking
- How to afford retirement – planning your finances and investing in retirement
- Speed networking
- Get ready for super reforms
More information and events coming soon…
Previous Seminar Topics:
- Marketing – “The Great Unfair Advantage” – 6 simple steps to make your marketing work harder, Jamie McAinsh and Terry Jones from The Marketing Clan
- Your Leadership Can Make Or Break A Company – Understand the most common pitfalls of people in leadership and how they can be avoided, Professor Gayle Avery from Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- If you’re a millennial – you need to know the importance of saving – But it doesn’t mean you can’t have a life after work! Millennial Matt Vickers, Snowgum Financial Services
- Get Ready for Super reforms, effective 1 July! Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Next Generation Investment Trends – Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services
- Cochlear and Innovation are synonymous: innovating to tackle the hearing health epidemic! Shaun Hand, General Manager, Australia and New Zealand
- Are you making the most out of your investment property? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- The Latest on Super changes – What do they mean? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Leveraging Hybrid Cloud for Small Business, Gavin Vermaas, Owner, Rightserv Pty Ltd
- Property Outlook and Market Update July 2016, Josh Masters, BuySide Agency
- Exchange Traded and non-Exchange Traded Products: Driving the changing landscape of Investment Markets, Ian Irvine, Head of Customer and Business Development, ASX Limited and Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services
- Wellbeing for Woman, Physiofit Physiotherapist, Kerry Weston
- The Collaborative Economy: connecting with others to use your collaborative strength to get a better deal, Mike Wilson, Joint CEO, Supply Clusters
- Xero presentation: What is the cloud and how do you do accounting in it?
- Economic and Market Update, Stephen Halmarick, Head of Economic and Market Research, Colonial First State Global Asset Management
- The One Page Business Plan – “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
- An Introduction to Hands On Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEO specialist John Bertrand from AIA
- Learn how to recruit passive candidates, promote job opportunities using business and social media and brand your business, Danny Staub
- Maximising the tax and investment benefits from your retirement savings, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Tax and Accounting issues for the New Financial Year , Cathy Stockwell, CA BCom, Dip FP
- How to handle the finances of ageing parents, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
For more information on seminars and events please Contact Us