Follow us on Facebook for the latest news on events and important matters
A good referral from someone you know and trust has always been the cheapest and most reliable way of generating new business.
But how do you secure a strong flow of referrals without imposing on your friends or colleagues? If your interested in networking and referral marketing then the monthly BBG Meetings could be for you.
To find out more about the Business Builders Group Lindfield
If you are interested in attending/would like to speak to the group or have any event queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest news on events and important matters.
BBG Lindfield holds monthly events with a guest speaker on the last Wednesday of the month.
Bookings essential Seminars are free to members of The Lindfield Chamber of Commerce, otherwise a nominal fee of $50 attendance applies.
Next Meeting: Wednesday 27th January, 2021 7.30am – Kick your Goals for 2021 with Denise Archie
Coming up in 2021
February: Cyber Security
March: Building your A Team – Financial Planner – Matt Vickers, SnowGum
April: Building your A Team – Solicitor – Investment & Succession Planning
May: Building your A Team – Accountant & Bookkeeper – Peter Vickers, PVBG
June: Marketing in Today’s Business World – John Holland
February: Business Succession Planning
January: Planning for Success in 2020
If you would like information on any event previously run please let us know via email request.
- The Bradfield Small Business Forum with the Hon Craig Laundy MP – The Importance of Ethics in Business
- Is Super Being Destroyed?
- Is Super Dead? More changes in superannuation keep coming.
- Preparing Your Business for the New Financial Year
- Make or Break Investment Trends
- Investing in Retirement – Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – March 2018
- Radical Changes in Investing & Tax – Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – February 2018
- Marketing – “The Great Unfair Advantage” – 6 simple steps to make your marketing work harder, Jamie McAinsh and Terry Jones from The Marketing Clan – November 2017
- Your Leadership Can Make Or Break A Company – Understand the most common pitfalls of people in leadership and how they can be avoided, Professor Gayle Avery from Macquarie Graduate School of Management – October 2017
- If you’re a millennial, you need to know the importance of saving – But it doesn’t mean you can’t have a life after work! Millennial Matt Vickers, Snowgum Financial Services – July 2017
- Get Ready for Super reforms, effective 1 July! Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group – May 2017
- Next Generation Investment Trends – Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services – March 2017
- Cochlear and Innovation are synonymous: innovating to tackle the hearing health epidemic! Shaun Hand, General Manager, Australia and New Zealand
- Are you making the most out of your investment property? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- The Latest on Super changes – What do they mean? Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Leveraging Hybrid Cloud for Small Business, Gavin Vermaas, Owner, Rightserv Pty Ltd
- Property Outlook and Market Update July 2016, Josh Masters, BuySide Agency
- Exchange Traded and non-Exchange Traded Products: Driving the changing landscape of Investment Markets, Ian Irvine, Head of Customer and Business Development, ASX Limited and Matt Vickers, Principal Adviser, Snowgum Financial Services
- Wellbeing for Woman, Physiofit Physiotherapist, Kerry Weston
- The Collaborative Economy: connecting with others to use your collaborative strength to get a better deal, Mike Wilson, Joint CEO, Supply Clusters
- Xero presentation: What is the cloud and how do you do accounting in it?
- Economic and Market Update, Stephen Halmarick, Head of Economic and Market Research, Colonial First State Global Asset Management
- The One Page Business Plan – “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
- An Introduction to Hands On Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEO specialist John Bertrand from AIA
- Learn how to recruit passive candidates, promote job opportunities using business and social media and brand your business, Danny Staub
- Maximising the tax and investment benefits from your retirement savings, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- Tax and Accounting issues for the New Financial Year , Cathy Stockwell, CA BCom, Dip FP
- How to handle the finances of ageing parents, Peter Vickers, Peter Vickers Business Group
- For more information on seminars and events please Contact Us